Wichita Kansas Bed and Breakfast Farm Stay
If you are looking for a Wichita, Kansas bed and breakfast, Underhill Farms Country Inn Bed and Breakfast provides all the comforts of home while staying on a working farm. We located in Moundridge, less than 30 minutes away from Wichita.
Amenities, Rates, Reservations:
To make a reservation, call us at (620) 345-8415 or send us an an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- High speed wireless internet is now available in our Inn!
- Stay on a working farm and enjoy a true farm-to-table experience.A full breakfast is included in our rates.
- The Sitting Room, a cozy place to relax by the fireplace while catching up on reading or conversation.
- Three public decks to relax and enjoy the scenery.
- A private meeting room for up to 40 is available for receptions, meetings, seminars, luncheons, or other gatherings. Click here to learn more
- Non-smoking facility, but outdoor smoking areas are available.
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
- Children over the age of 12 are welcome.
- Easily accessible from all major highways.
- All major credit cards accepted.
- Handicapped accessible.
- Lunch and Dinner menus available upon request.
- Rates do not include taxes
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover Card confirmation required upon reservation
- Credit Card is used for guarantee only at time of booking
- Payment required at time of checkout
- 48 hour cancellation policy one night charge for no-show. Additionally, at peak times such as the Kansas State Fair and holidays, we ask for at least one week’s notice of cancellation, or the full cost of the room is charged
Our Bed and Breakfast Accommodations:
Santa Fe Room: The Midwest is rich in Native American history, and we’ve accented this bedroom with an authentic dream-catcher and arrowheads from the area. Private bath with whirlpool tub. $95 plus tax per night
The Bridal Room: Complete with antique wedding announcements and photographs, you’ll be brought back to the weddings of the past, reminding you of your own special day whether it was the day before or 50 years ago. Shared Bath. $75 plus tax per night
The Amish Room: Kansas is home to many Amish and Mennonite communities. This room brings back the simple ways of the Amish with their handcrafted dolls and hand-made quilts as well as a hymn book or two. Shared Bath. $85 plus tax per night
The Childhood Chamber: Children 12 and over are welcome at Underhill Farms, but the young and old alike will cherish the long forgotten memorabilia in our Childhood Room. Complete with antique books and toys, as well as an antique bed with hide-away bed. Shared Bath. $75 plus tax per night