Underhill Farms Country Inn Accommodations
Located in Moundridge, KS, Underhill Farms Country Inn provides all the comforts of home while staying on a working fallow deer farm.
Amenities, Rates, Reservations:
To make a reservation, call us at (620) 345-8415 or send us an an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- High speed wireless internet is now available in our Bed and Breakfast
- Rooms range from $75-$95 per night and a full breakfast is included.
- The Sitting Room, a cozy place to relax by the fireplace while catching up on reading or conversation.
- Three public decks to relax and enjoy the scenery.
- A private meeting room for up to 40 is available for receptions, meetings, seminars, luncheons, or other gatherings. Click here to learn more
- Non-smoking facility, but outdoor smoking areas are available.
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
- Children over the age of 12 are welcome.
- Easily accessible from all major highways.
- All major credit cards accepted.
- Handicapped accessible.
- Lunch and Dinner menus available upon request.
- Rates do not include taxes
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover Card confirmation required upon reservation
- Credit Card is used for guarantee only at time of booking
- Payment required at time of checkout
- 48 hour cancellation policy one night charge for no-show. Additionally, at peak times such as the Kansas State Fair and holidays, we ask for at least one week’s notice of cancellation, or the full cost of the room is charged